I’d probably do any or all of the following:
1. Go back to school and take Economics (Pre – Law), Mass Communications (because I do have a lot to say and have better opinion of my looks thankyouverymuch) and/ or my Masters in Educational Management (so I can get working on that school I used to dream about).
2. Audition for any reality show that admits late twenty-somethings. I’d like to experience the celebrity treatment.
3. Travel the Philippines and blog about it. #itsmorefuninthePhilippines
4. Travel Asia and write a novel about it.
5. Go to the States and visit all the places my dad’s been to.
6. Tell my mom that I’m sorry our relationship isn’t the way I would have liked it to be, but I’ve forgiven her for her shortcomings and I hope she can forgive me too.
7. Tell my mom and brother that I want family dinners and that Sundays should be family day.
8. Go on a blind date or a speed-dating event.
9. Call or text my former friends (G, R, A, and E) and tell them how sorry I am for being terrible to them. I don’t even remember why (well, except for G, and to be honest, we weren’t really friends FRIENDS, but I still feel sort of guilty for ruining whatever we had over something that seems so petty now).
10. Tell my small circle of friends just how much I love them and value their presence in my life. Quality over quantity, always. And though I don’t believe in the concept of being best friends with other people aside from yourself, I do believe that they’re the best people in the world because they’ve listened to me rant, allowed me to be me and loved me despite my flaws.
11. Skydive. (Heights make me nervous.)
12. Throw a big birthday bash for my self because the last one I had was when I was 7. Hamburglar from McDonald’s was there and there was a typhoon, as usual.
13. Join the lottery.
For now, that’s all I can think about.