- Save up for my monthly
splurges, emergencies, retirement and school tuition. (NTS:
Need to open another account for the last one.)
- Enroll for my Masters
Degree in English Language teaching (either in the Ateneo, UPOU or UST)
- Lose the extra twenty
pounds I’ve been carrying through a discipline diet and a more active and
- In connection to # 3: Eat
more vegetables and fruits, and less McDonald’s and soft drinks. Drink more
water. (NTS: Try fruit water refreshers!)
- Still in connection to # 3:
Take up boxing. Buy a bike and use it at least once a week. Dance more. Walk
- Read more books.
- Write religiously.
- Join the NaNoWriMo every
year. 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Attend the MIBF every year. 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Go somewhere new in the
Philippines at least once a year. 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Go on more PBJ adventures!
- When life gets a little
crazier than usual, pray and/ or meditate. If they still don’t work (though I
doubt that), may be you need to sleep.
- Learn new, practical skills
like driving, cooking, baking, gardening, sewing, first aid — basically
everything that will allow me to survive on my own.
- Learn a foreign language,
- Write something that will
get published on an actual publication.
- Attend concerts and seminars.
- Grow my hair longer.
- Try speed – dating and online dating.
- Go on a hiking/ climbing/
- Give a surprise to someone
- Do volunteer work once a year. 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Start a business.
- Swim naked in the ocean.
- Swim with the jelly fish in
Jelly Fish Lake in Palau.
- Twirl in the middle of Time
Square in New York City.
- Keep in touch with my
students through Facebook.
- Experience my first kiss
with someone I truly love.
- Write a letter to my future
self once a year.
- Write a yearly gratitude list. 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Attend the nine morning masses during Christmas season.